Loading... Please wait...
Israeli Couscous with Roasted Tomatoes and Artichokes
- 2 cups Roland® Israeli Couscous
- 1/2 cup Roland® Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Roland® Pitted Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup Roland® Marinated Artichoke Quarters, chopped
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Roland® White Balsamic Vinegar
- Roland® Fine Sea Salt
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Stir in couscous and cook for about 9 minutes, until cooked through, but not mushy. Drain couscous, and rinse with cold water. Allow the couscous to drain completely.
- Combine couscous, and all other ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season with salt, and add a little oil from the roasted tomatoes to balance the flavors.
- May be served warm or chilled.
*© 2013 American Roland Food Corp.