Loading... Please wait...
- 1 cup Margarine
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Each Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Roland® Lingonberries
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- In medium bowl beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs, one at a time, until blended.
- In small bowl combine flour and baking powder; fold into margarine mixture.
- Mix in water.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups and top each with a teaspoon of lingonberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans and sprinkle with powdered sugar.